Involved in a Car Accident? What now?
Did you know?
- ICBC claims covers Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy (RMT), Kinesiology & Active Rehabilitation, Counselling and Occupational Therapy
- We are a multi-disciplinary team; our staff works together to create the best treatment plan to address your needs, injury and/or condition.
- Your pre-approved costs are directly billed to ICBC
Where to Start?
An active ICBC claim allows you to access (simultaneously):
- Physiotherapy (25 sessions)
- Massage Therapy (12 sessions)
- Kinesiology and Active Rehabilitation (12 sessions)
- Counselling (12 sessions)
- Occupational Therapy (if needed)
Treatment Parings Advantage
- Get the best out of your treatment
- Save time by booking back-to-back appointments
We suggest the following treatment pairings to better support your recovery:
Physiotherapy + Registered Massage Therapy
Active Rehab & Kinesiology + Registered Massage Therapy
Physiotherapy + Active Rehab & Kinesiology
+ Counselling session
+ Occupational Therapy (as needed)
If you are unsure of what services to combine, speak with your clinician. They will let you know what treatment pairings may work best for your treatment plan.
If you need help booking two or more appointments back-to-back, talk to our friendly staff and they will assist with your paired booking at a time that is convenient for you. Alternatively, you may also book appointments online.
Learn more about our services:
Adryon is a Registered Massage Therapist and Health Services Manager at Legacies Health Centre. She has a passion for sports and biomechanics, and strives to assess movement and pain to arrive at the root cause of dysfunction for the best possible outcome for her patients.
© 2023 Back in Motion Health
Built with Connect the Doc