Back in Motion Health
How does MSP coverage work?
Clients eligible for MSP are allowed up to 10 visits annually to be shared as needed between massage and physiotherapy. MSP advises clinics to verify coverage on each date to ensure eligibility. Clients with MSP coverage pay a user fee of $25 for each eligible appointment. When MSP coverage has been exhausted, Client is expected to cover and pay for the applicable service private rate.
Note: Is recommended that Clients keep track of their visits if they are also using MSP coverage elsewhere. There is an annual limit of 10 shared visits.
How does ICBC coverage work?
In most cases, Clients are pre-approved for Active Rehabilitation, Massage Therapy and Physiotherapy services for their active claim (within 3 months from the date of the accident). After this period, a GP note is required. If your funding is approved, Back in Motion Health will directly bill 100% of your visit to ICBC.
For Registered Massage Therapy (RMT) services, ICBC only covers $86.10 for a 30-minute appointment. If Client chooses to book for a 45-minute or 60-minute RMT session, Client must pay for the additional fee pay out of pocket.
How does WCB coverage work?
- Massage Therapy: Currently, Back in Motion Registered Massage Therapists do not direct bill to WCB. Clients may pay for the appointment at a private rate, and request for reimbursement with the receipt provided.
- Physiotherapy: Clients need to provide a claim number, PHN and date of injury when booking a Physiotherapy appointment. Back in Motion staff will be able to check if the claim is approved on the WCB’s website. Clients with an approved claim have 60 days from the date of injury to come in for an assessment/treatment, and treatments will be billed directly to WCB. If 60-days timeframe has passed, Clients needs to contact WCB for approval, before booking an appointment.
I have an Extended Medical Plan. How can I use it for my visits?
Clinicians at Back in Motion Health are registered health professionals, licensed under the Ministry of Health, and therefore will be recognized under extended medical plans that cover our various services. Clients should refer to their specific Extended Medical Plan coverage for details on services and coverage available.
Currently, Back in Motion Health directly bills (please note providers are subject to changes):
- BPA – Benefit Plan Administrators
- Canada Life
- Canadian Construction Workers Union
- Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance
- D.A. Townley
- Desjardins Insurance
- Empire Life
- First Canadian Insurance Corp.
- GMS Carrier 49
- GMS Carrier 50
- Green Shield Canada
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Inc.
- Johnston Group Inc.
- La Capitale Insurance and Financial Services
- LiUNA Local 183
- LiUNA Local 506
- Manulife Financial
- Maximum Benefit
- MEDIC Construction (Green Shield Canada)
- Pacific Blue Cross (including RCMP – Medavie & Veterans policies)
- People Corporation
- RWAM Insurance Administrators
- Sunlife Financial
- SSQ Insurance
- TELUS AdjudiCare
- Union Benefits
- UV Insurance
All other Extended Medical Plans are currently being billed to the Client at Private Rates, and medical receipts are issued so the Clients can request for reimbursement.
Back in Motion Health constantly adds new Insurance companies based on Client’s feedback. Call us to ask about yours!
© 2021 Back in Motion Health
Built with Connect the Doc