At Back in Motion, we conduct thorough assessments to provide practical recomm endations aimed at specific physical, functional and vocational requirements, customized to address the unique needs of the client and workplace. These include:
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Job Demands Analysis
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Cognitive Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Cognitive Job Demands Analysis
At Back in Motion, we conduct thorough assessments to provide practical recommendations aimed at specific physical, functional and vocational requirements, customized to address the unique needs of the client and workplace. These include:
- Physiotherapy Services
- Community and Clinic-based Occupational Therapy Services
- Customized Active Rehabilitation (CAR)
- Job Site Visits/Job Coaching
- Return to Work Coordination
- Case Management
Back in Motion is an industry leader working with the rehabilitation of individuals with brain injuries. Our interdisciplinary team of specialized and experienced professionals have helped over 1,500 clients successfully return to work following a concussion.
By delivering an individualized concussion treatment plan, Back in Motion can help those with concussions manage their symptoms and safely return to work.
Concussion treatments include:
- Functional Reactivation
- Cognitive Rehabilitation
- Psychological Intervention
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical/Vestibular Therapy
- Neuro psychological
Back in Motion employs a team of vocational specialists to provide assessments and services to help clients return to work as quickly as possible, including:
- Transferable Skills Analysis
- Skills Upgrading
- Job Search Supports
- Comprehensive Employability Assessments
- Career Exploration
- Job Placement & Retention
Providing clear and realistic direction and recommendations, our team prioritizes communication with stakeholders and provides regular updates on client progress.
Back in Motion is part of the WorkSafeBC provider network and has provided rehabilitation services to injured workers unable to work, assisting them to improve their lives and return to work and play.
Assessment services provided to clients referred by WorkSafeBC:
- Medical Assessment and Return to Work Planning Services – MARP
- Vocational Psychological Assessment
- Vocational Psychological Assessment – Profile
- Vocational Psychological/Learning Disability Assessment
- Employment Planning Assessment
Treatment services provided to clients referred by WorkSafeBC:
Our Back in Motion trained staff provide a range of psychological, vocational and occupational therapy assessments. These include:
- Clarifying mental health diagnoses, functioning, and prognosis
- Determining employment readiness
- Identifying barriers to employment and providing recommendations for moving forward
- Determining levels of cognitive functioning and academic achievement
- Providing vocational and/or training recommendations, and assisting with the development of realistic vocational plans
We offer effective, research-based psychological and occupational therapy treatment services for adults, focusing on return to work, improving function across life domains, and teaching effective strategies for managing symptoms, coping with stressors, and solving problems.
Back in Motion provides a unique combination of physical rehabilitation, mental health, brain injury, and vocational solutions that help individuals resume healthy and productive lives. Offering rapid access, timely communication, and collaborative problem solving, our function-focused interventions include return to work/stay at work strategies, and tailored vocational services.
As an industry leader for Physiotherapy, Active Rehabilitation, Massage Therapy and Multidisciplinary Treatment programs, Back in Motion offers the best possible treatment options, supported by modern technology and research, and delivered with enthusiasm by our experienced and dedicated health care professionals.
With 24 years of experience and over 100,000 people served, Back in Motion can help.