How Does Physiotherapy Work?
Millions across the world are relying on physiotherapy to address a range of physical ailments and enjoy a greater sense of well-being. Physiotherapy complements traditional treatment methods as opposed to competing with them. It is used in conjunction with other therapies and prescriptions to ensure full recovery in a time-bound manner. It can also be a sole treatment that delivers a sustained solution to a range of medical problems.
A professional physiotherapist is typically trained to provide a full range of services to treat issues associated with medical conditions and injuries. Physiotherapy treatments vary in accordance with the condition and across patients. They involve controlled movement, manual therapy and exercise to build overall strength, improve vitality and enhance ease of movement.
Advanced Physiotherapy Treatments for a Variety of Conditions and Disorders
- The advanced treatment techniques we employ include shockwave therapy, Graston soft tissue mobilization and spinal decompression for a variety of soft tissue and spinal conditions.
- If you’re suffering from balance problems such as vertigo and dizziness, our innovative treatments can help you enjoy a better quality of life.
- Experiencing pain following an auto accident or concussion injury? Get professional help from medical physicians and vocational rehabilitation consultants to return to a normal, pain-free life.
- Relieve mental tension and alleviate pain and headaches with massage therapy administered by experienced therapists.
- Lower incidences and intensity of headache and back pain with acupuncture, a therapy that has demonstrated its effectiveness in treating chronic pain conditions.
Multi-disciplinary Active Rehab Program
Active rehabilitation is crucial in making a complete recovery from a chronic or acute injury. We employ a variety of modalities – based on your condition – to restore total function to the injured area, minimize pain in the area or meet the identified goal. You receive comprehensive and customized treatment from an experienced team of clinicians that may include a physiotherapist, medical physician, occupational therapist, massage therapist, psychologist and kinesiologist.
Our sports rehab program meets the individual needs of athletes and people participating in leisure sports. An orthopedic sports injury can bring your active life to a standstill. By recognizing an injury early, getting the right treatment and undergoing rehabilitation tailored to your requirements, you can return to your normal life quickly and safely.
Patient-centric Care in a State-of-the-art Facility
Our physiotherapy clinic is fully equipped to deliver world-class care. Supported by a robust technological infrastructure and a spacious gym, our facility caters to the custom treatment requirements of patients very effectively. We deliver our physiotherapy Coquitlam programs out of a comfortable, warm and optimistic environment. Convenient location and free parking also do their bit to make your overall experience at Back in Motion all the more positive!
Contact Us Today!
Our friendly and courteous staff is always available to answer your questions and provide direction.
Book your online appointment or call us to learn more about how we can assist you.
Back in Motion - Burnaby
#201 – 3975 North Road (above Vancity)
Burnaby, BC V3J 1S2
We are conveniently located directly beside the Lougheed Skytrain Station and bus loop.
FREE PARKING is located in the underground parkade of the Vancity building.
Physiotherapy Burnaby: Clinic Hours
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm