Integrated Care Program
A mental health program that integrates physical reconditioning and behavioural activation.
About Integrated Care Program
Back in Motion Integrated Care is a mental health program that integrates physical reconditioning and behavioural activation with both self-paced psychoeducational content and individualized psychological treatment with a program-dedicated Psychologist.
- Program delivered through Telehealth; Activate Sessions can be incorporated in-person if preferred.
Integrated Care program includes:
- Activate! (Assessment + up to 18 sessions)
- Psychology (intake + 8 treatment sessions
- Bi-weekly rounds
- 2 team Conferences with Client (RC attendance optional)
- Joint Progress & Discharge Reports
Integrated Care Program Benefits
- Integrated care model is emerging as gold standard in health care
- Evidence-based integrated care incorporates physical and psychological interventions to provide comprehensive treatment
- Inclusion of self-paced psychoeducational platform that was designed specifically for the LTD population allows for more efficiency of one to one service delivery
- Program-dedicated clinicians allows for focused, efficient delivery of care
- Team Approach – Kinesiologist and Psychologist work together exclusively, allowing for consistency in service delivery and enhanced care outcomes
- Program developed to promote collaboration between the treatment team, client, and Rehab consultants.
- More points of client contact in a week scaffolds client engagement, motivation, and adherence
- Ease of referral – One referral rather than multiple referrals
Integrated Care Program Cost
- A detailed cost breakdown can be provided upon request
- Only services rendered will be billed
© 2023 Back in Motion Health
Built with Connect the Doc