The long-term benefits of physiotherapy are best experienced at Back in Motion. We’ve earned the trust and business of Surrey residents who turn to us for reliable physiotherapy and rehabilitation programs. When you seek professional help from our physio, you can rest assured that you’re in capable hands.
Treatments Targeted at Individual Needs
Being a holistic science, physiotherapy looks at the body as a whole as opposed to examining only the individual parts of an illness or injury. Meeting the wellness goals is not the sole objective, preventing recurrence of the injury, improving vitality, and learning to manage pain incidences are all part of the comprehensive approach taken by this complementary form of treatment.
We offer customized physiotherapy Surrey services. The treatment plan is tailored to your requirements and goals. The physiotherapist handling your case discovers the full nature of your issue and designs a plan that may involve a variety of modalities. For instance, we may recommend swimming or walking if you’re recovering from a sports injury or an operation that has affected your mobility. A manual therapy technique may be used to alleviate pain or other symptoms of a disease or treatment.
Evidence-backed Physiotherapy Treatments for a Variety of Conditions and Disorders
Our physiotherapy Newton programs are designed to solve various pain, mobility and recuperation problems. The advanced programs are backed by extensive research, and have demonstrated a high rate of success.
- If you are suffering from the debilitating symptoms of a soft tissue or spinal condition, our shockwave therapy, Graston soft tissue mobilization and spinal decompression deliver the relief and mobility you need to go about your daily tasks comfortably.
- Many of our patients have successfully learnt to manage balance problems like vertigo and dizziness on their own.
- Have pain and mobility issues following an auto accident turned your life upside down? Return to an active life with custom-designed physiotherapy programs that directly address your individual needs and goals.
- Make mental tension a thing of the past and reduce pain with massage therapy administered by experienced therapists.
- Acupuncture is very effective in treating chronic pain conditions. Decrease episodes and intensity of headache, migraine and back pain with this traditional Chinese treatment.
A benefit of physiotherapy is that it makes you an equal participant in the recovery process. You are involved in your own care and in control of the process. Another benefit is that our physiotherapist not only helps facilitate recovery but also educates you on managing your condition by examining the lifestyle issues that may be causing it in the first place. At Back in Motion, you work at your own comfort and pace, and manage your health issue with confidence.
Multi-disciplinary Active Rehab Program for Chronic Pain and Extensive Injuries
Active rehabilitation is critical to a complete recovery. Our multi-disciplinary active rehab program addresses the symptoms of your sports injury or medical condition to help you regain the fitness lost during the injury process or greatly alleviate the intensity and severity of pain. If you believe that a multi-disciplinary approach is the best solution for your situation, speak with our rehabilitation coordinator today.
Purpose-built Facility with State-of-the-art Equipment
Our physiotherapy clinic is well-equipped to support your treatment in a comfortable and safe manner. If you’re on a sports rehab program, you’ll appreciate our excellent gyms designed to help you improve range and ease of movement. The environment in our clinic is pleasant, warm and cheerful. You receive undivided attention from our staff, who take your questions patiently and guide you in the right direction.
Get in Touch!
Back in Motion - Surrey Newton
OPEN SATURDAYS! We are located on King George Blvd, Surrey, in the City Square building (across the street from Superstore, between Costco and Canadian Tire). Our site offers ample free parking.
Physiotherapy Surrey: Clinic Hours
Monday and Wednesday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm